Templecombe - Village Diary
1. W.I. events for 2017 - Guests are welcome (*unless indicated): £3.50 includes refreshments - All events are at the Village Hall at 7pm, unless otherwise stated:
|8th May - 'Modern Flower Arrangements' - Sara Moseley of 'Daisylee'|
|3rd June - Stall at the Medieval Pageant on Magdalene Meadow|
|12th June - 'Fitsteps' danced based exercise - Sara Robinson|
|8th July - Cake Stall at the Village Fete - Templecombe Recreation Ground, from 1pm|
|10th July - 'Alpaca Adventures' - Wendy Williams - talk with visit from two alpacas|
|12th August - Family barbecue at the Pageant field's medieval barn - *Members Only*|
|11th September - 'Slightly Naughty Plants' - Castle Gardens rep|
|9th October - 'Wine tasting and speciality foods' - Adam Vincent from Dike's|
|13th November - Seasonal craft session with Vicky Hukins - *Members Only*|
|11th December - Christmas Social - *Members Only*|
2. 22nd April 2017 - Templecombe Village Market and Cafe - 10:00 - 12:30 in Templecombe Recreation and Sports Club. Enjoy the selection of local craft and culinary talent and quality, nearly new.
3. 23rd April 2017 - Quiz and Cake auction in Templecombe Recreation and Sports Club (on behalf of St. Margaret's Hospice). Viewing will be at 18:30 and the quiz will start at 19:00. Quiz teams of up to 6 persons - £2 per person. Cake auction will follow on completion to start at approximately 20:15.
4. 23rd April 2017 - St. George's Day parade 11:00 at St. Mary's church, Templecombe - with 2nd Templecombe Scout Group and Henstridge Brownies and Rainbows.
5. 28th April 2017 - Yarlington Art Exhibition in Yarlington village hall. Click here for more details.
6. 29th April 2017 - Jumble Sale in Templecombe village hall 14:00 - 16:00. There is a 50p entry fee and refreshments will be available. Any contributions before the sale will gladly accepted, please telephone (01963) 371124.
7. 29th April 2017 - Fun Quiz Night in aid of St. Mary's church roof appeal. To be held in Templecombe Recreation and Sports Club at 19:30. Entry is £6 (to include ploughman's supper). Max 6 persons per team. For more information contact (01963) 370313 or 370527.
8. 09th June 2017 - Summer Dance to Berties Big Swing Band in Templecombe Recreation and Sports Club. More details to follow.
If you have any suitable information, or links, you would like to submit for inclusion then please E mail me at: