Abbas and Templecombe Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs T J Chapman 7 Slades Hill Templecombe Somerset BA8 OHF
Telephone: 01963 370527 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD ON
TUESDAY 13th SEPTEMBER 2016 at 7.15pm
UNITED REFORMED CHURCH HALL HIGH STREET TEMPLECOMBE
A G E N D A
The Press and Public are welcome to attend, but other than when
invited they have no right to speak.
2 Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 19th August 2016
3 Declarations of Interest and Dispensations Members of the Parish Council are asked to declare any interests/dispensations that they may have in any items on the agenda.
1) Dorset and Somerset Air Ambulance Acknowledgement of donation.
2) CAB South Somerset Acknowledgement of donation.
3) CAB South Somerset Summary of Annual Report 2015/16.
4) Somerset Waste Partnership New recycling site measures from 3.10.16.
5) Connecting Devon and Somerset Update.
6) Somerset and Dorset Railway Trust Events in North Dorset during September 2016
7) SALC AGM/All Area Meeting Saturday 17th September 2016.
8) Free NHS Health Checks for Abbas and Templecombe.
9) SSDC South Somerset Councillors to stand up against hate crime.
10) Any items of correspondence received after the preparation of the Agenda that requires action prior to the next meeting.
1) Determination of Applications (if applicable)
2) Notification of Area East Committee Meeting to be held on the 14th September 2016 at 9.00am at Churchfield Wincanton (Robin Cave).
3) Planning application no 16/03330/S73A Section 73A application to amend condition 2 of planning approval 11/02147/S73 dated 13/12/2011 following level changes arising from final road and drainage designs. The amendment should allow the development to be carried out in accordance with the revised plans Land rear of 18 to 24 Westcombe Templecombe.
4) Slades Hill 106 Agreement update if applicable.
a) Ian Jewson Planning Limited e mail dated 7.9.16.
5) Any other planning matters received by the 13th September 2016
6 Accounting matters
1) To approve accounts and sign cheques.
1) Scout Hut proposals - update.
8 Village Hall A Haskell/T Loader
1) Quotations for rendering Village Hall update
9 Templecombe Community Emergency Plan update (J Grierson/R Cave)
1) Road Scheme update
2) Overhanging vegetation Temple Lane
3) Community Speed watch in Templecombe update
4) Parking permit request School Lane Car Park
5) Other Clerk will update on reported highway matters (if applicable)
1) WN 29/1 Hiscocks footpath level crossing - update
12 Tree Wardens Report
13 Burial Ground/ Closed Churchyard
1) Maintenance of closed Churchyard and Burial Ground update
2) Churchyard/Burial Ground annual maintenance/Yew Trees update
3) Strimmer repair update
4) Other items that may arise that may need dealing with prior to next meeting
A) Play Area
1) Weekly/Quarterly/Annual Play Area Inspection Reports
Following matter in need of attention or updating:-
a) Fence in North-East corner update (G Wilson)
b) Repair to safety mats Play Area update
2) 106 Agreement Hillcrest Play Area draft Management Plan update/ Draft Revenue Award Offer update if applicable.
B) Social Club
1) Social Club Report (C Hukins/C James)
C) SSDC reported complaint flying of drone Recreation Ground
D) Incident 15.7.16 Damage to window at Yarnbarton
16 Any other business/items for Agenda for next meeting on the 11th October 2016. Deadline for agenda items Monday 3rd October 2016.
Signed ....................................dated 7.9.16 Clerk/RFO