Abbas and Templecombe Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs T J Chapman 7 Slades Hill Templecombe Somerset BA8 OHF
Telephone: 01963 370527 e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD ON
TUESDAY 11th OCTOBER 2016 at 7.15pm
UNITED REFORMED CHURCH HALL HIGH STREET TEMPLECOMBE
A G E N D A
The Press and Public are welcome to attend, but other than when invited they have no right to speak.
2 Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 13th September 2016
3 Declarations of Interest and Dispensations Members of the Parish Council are asked to declare any interests/dispensations that they may have in any items on the agenda
Partnership Monthly Waste Partnership Briefing September 2016 .
2) Somerset County Council G.I.S Mapping Systems.
Somerset Community Justice Partnership .
4) Any items of correspondence received after the preparation of the Agenda that requires action prior to the next meeting.
1) Determination of Applications (if applicable)
Area East Committee Meeting to be held on the 12th October 2016 at
9.00am at Churchfield Wincanton
(Robin Cave) .
3) SSDC Application no 16/04299/TPO Application to fell 1 no Eucalyptus Tree within SSDC Tree Preservation Order (ABTE 1) 2003 (GR 370701/122069) Construction site Bowden Road Templecombe.
4) Slades Hill development/Slades Hill 106 Agreement update.
a) Copy letter dated 29.9.16 Mr N Broomhead to Mr Ian Jewson
5) Any other planning matters received by the 11th October 2016.
6 Accounting matters
1) To approve accounts and sign cheques
1) Scout Hut proposals - update
8 Village Hall A Haskell/T Loader
rendering Village Hall
9 Templecombe Community Emergency Plan update (J Grierson/R Cave)
a) Housing and Employment Land
Availability Assessment Meeting at Council Offices Wincaton
14.9.16 (C Mintern) .
b) Community Infrastructure Levy 6.10.16 M Batchelor/R Cave.
11 SALC Capping Consultation
vegetation Temple Lane - update .
3) Community Speed watch in Templecombe update on meeting of volunteers.
4) SCC Details of Temporary road closure Coombe Hill/Yenston Hill.
5) Other Clerk will update on reported
highway matters (if applicable) .
1) WN 29/1 Hiscocks footpath level crossing - update
14 Tree Wardens Report
15 Burial Ground/ Closed Churchyard
closed Churchyard and Burial Ground update .
2) Pre-School Shed update.
Strimmer repair update if applicable .
4) Other items that may arise that may need dealing with prior to next meeting.
A) Play Area
1) Weekly/Quarterly/Annual Play Area Inspection Reports
Following matter in need of attention or updating:-
a) Fence in North-East corner update (G Wilson)
b) Repair to safety mats Play Area update
B) Social Club
1) Social Club Report (C Hukins/C James)
18 Any other business/items for Agenda for next meeting on the 8th November 2016. Deadline for agenda items Monday 31st October 2016.
Signed ....................................dated 5.10.16 Clerk/RFO