Abbas and Templecombe Parish Council
Clerk: Mrs T J Chapman 7 Slades Hill Templecombe Somerset BA8 OHF
Telephone: 01963 370527 e-mail email@example.com
PARISH COUNCIL MEETING TO BE HELD ON
TUESDAY 10th JANUARY 2017 at 7.15pm
UNITED REFORMED CHURCH HALL HIGH STREET TEMPLECOMBE
A G E N D A
The Press and Public are welcome to attend, but other than when invited they have no right to speak.
2 Minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on the 13th December 2016
3 Declarations of Interest and Dispensations Members of the Parish Council are asked to declare any interests/dispensations that they may have in any items on the agenda
1) Somerset Waste Partnership Monthly Waste Partnership Briefing December 2016.
2) J Grierson Acknowledgement of donation to RBL Poppy Appeal 2016.
3) SALC e mail dated 15.12.16 NALC No extension of referendum principles.
4) SCC School Admission Arrangements 2018/19 Consultation poster.
5) Seasons Greeting Pdominey@stagecoachrail.com
6) SCC Somerset Prepared Newsletter.
7) Area East's Annual Meeting with Parish and Town Councils Monday 23rd January 2017
6.30 pm for 6.50 pm start Agenda.
8) Avon and Somerset Police and Crime Commissioner Policing Plan/Newsletter.
9) Any items of correspondence received after the preparation of the Agenda that requires action prior to the next meeting.
1) Determination of Applications (if applicable)
2) Notification of Area East Committee Meeting held on the 11th January 2017 at 9.00am at Churchfield Wincanton (Robin Cave)
3) SSDC Letter dated 20.12.16 Application no 16/03330/S73a Section 73a to amend condition 2 (approved plans) and 9 (finished floor levels) of planning approval 09/03037/FUL following level changes arising from final road and drainage designs Land rear of 18-24 Westcombe Templecombe
4) Slades Hill development/Slades Hill 106 Agreement update
a) Confirmation of further response to application 16/04551/REM dated 19th December 2016
5) Any other planning matters received by the 10th January 2017
6 Accounting matters
1) To approve accounts and sign cheques
2) Precept 2017/18
1) Scout Hut proposals - update
8 Village Hall A Haskell/T Loader
1) Quotations for rendering Village Hall update
9 Templecombe Community Emergency Plan update (J Grierson/R Cave)
1) Road Scheme update/ draft report circulated prior to meeting to Members
2) Community Speed watch in Templecombe update if applicable
3) Storage suggestion for Highway salt supply update
4) Other Clerk will update on reported highway matters (if applicable)
12 Tree Wardens Report
13 Burial Ground/ Closed Churchyard
1) Maintenance of closed Churchyard and Burial Ground update
2) Pre-School Shed update if applicable
3) Other items that may arise that may need dealing with prior to next meeting
A) Play Area
1) Weekly/Quarterly/Annual Play Area Inspection Reports
Following matter in need of attention or updating:-
a) Fence in North-East corner - proposed hedging update (G Wilson/Paula Batchelor)
b) Repair to safety mats Play Area update (Paula Batchelor)
c) Toddler swings unit replacement swings update (Paula Batchelor)
B) Social Club
1) Social Club Report (C Hukins/C James)
16 Any other business/items for Agenda for next meeting on the 14th February 2017. Deadline for agenda items Monday 6th February 2017.
Signed ....................................dated 4.1.17 Clerk/RFO